E-commerce statistics [electronic resource] : explanation and sources / Rita Tehan
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; RL31293
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages)
- Electronic commerce -- United States -- Statistics
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Updated June 4, 2003."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 19, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|