The labor reform law (Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959) [electronic resource] : text, complete analysis, legislative history, what it means to-- employers, unions, employees, consultants
- Other Title:
- Labor reform act
- Washington, D.C. : Published by BNA Incorporated, 
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- BNA operations manual
U.S. federal legislative history library
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
A BNA operations manual
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
1 online resource (v, 496 pages)
- United States. Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959.
Labor laws and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 20, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Bureau of National Affairs (Arlington, Va.), issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|