Constitution, Jefferson's manual and rules of the House of Representatives of the United States, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress [electronic resource] / Thomas J. Wickham, parliamentarian
- Other Title:
- House manual and rules
Jefferson's manual and rules of the House of Representatives
- Washington : U.S. Goverment Printing Office, 2013
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; no. 112-161.
World constitutions illustrated.
U.S. Congressional documents.
House document ; 112th Congress, 2d session, no. 112-161
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
- Government document
1 online resource (xiii, 1459 pages)
- United States. Congress. House -- Rules and practice.
Parliamentary practice -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The House Rules and Manual contains the fundamental source material for parliamentary procedure used in the House of Representatives
Rules of the House
Provisions of Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946, as amended by the Legislative Reorganization Act of 1970, applicable to both Houses
Joint and select committees
House and Congressional offices
Miscellaneous provisions of congressional budget laws
Legislative procedures enacted in law
- Includes index
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 5, 2014
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826. Parliamentary pocket-book.
United States. Constitution.
United States. Congress. House. Rules of the House of Representatives.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|