Firman addressed by the Sultan to the Viceroy of Egypt, settling the mode of appointing a regency in the event of His Highness dying before his son should attain the age of 18 years [electronic resource] : June 15, 1866
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Firman of the Sultan [of Turkey] to the Pasha of Egypt concerning the regency, 15 June 1866, original text
- [London] : H.M.S.O, 
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2011 and 2013]
- World constitutions illustrated.
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (pages 580-582)
- Heads of state -- Succession -- Egypt.
Egypt -- Politics and government.
Egypt -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, volume 59 (1874)
"French text of the decree of June 1866"--Header
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 20, 2013
- Abdülaziz, Sultan of the Turks, 1830-1876, author.
- Contained In:
- British and foreign state papers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|