Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac [electronic resource] : changes to the reguation of their mortgage portfolios / N. Eric Weiss
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; RL34236
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (11 pages)
- Federal National Mortgage Association
Freddie Mac (Firm)
Mortgage banks -- United States
Mortgage loans -- Government policy -- United States
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Updated October 28, 2008."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 9, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|