The letters of Junius [electronic resource] : exposing to the public, for their benefit, the mal-practices in the administration of the law, the corruption in the offices in the State House row, in the county of Philadelphia, the extortions practised by the public officers, to which is added, the legal fees as prescribed by statutes for every public officer, with directions to enable the public to guard themselves against the plunder of the officers : and the mode by which they may enforce and recover the penalty against extortion / written by an experienced member of the Philadelphia Bar
- Philadelphia : Printed for the publisher, 1848
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (48 pages)
- Misconduct in office -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
Local government -- Corrupt practices -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 26, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|