Reaching the debt limit [electronic resource] : background and potential effects on government operations / Mindy R. Levit, coordinator ; Clinton T. Brass, Thomas J. Nicola, Dawn Nuschler, Alison M. Shelton
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2011 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; R41633
Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Budget -- United States
Debts, Public -- Law and legislation -- United States
Government spending policy -- United States
United States -- Politics and government
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "May 18, 2011."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 28, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Brass, Clinton T., author
Nicola, Thomas J., author
Nuschler, Dawn, author
Shelton, Alison M., author
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|