Decree declaring the Plebiscite of June 18, 1939, to have been unconstitutional [electronic resource] : Lima, November 6, 1945
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the Republic of Peru, 1933, amending laws, Decree declaring the Plebiscite of June 18, 1939, to have been unconstitutional, 1945
- [London] : [Her Majesty's Stationery Office], 
- [Buffalo, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (page 1165)
- Constitutional amendments -- Peru.
Constitutional law -- Peru.
Plebiscite -- Peru.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, vol. 145 (1943-1945)
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 16, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Contained In:
- British and foreign state papers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|