The history of New-Hampshire [electronic resource] : comprehending the events of one complete century and seventy-five years from the discovery of the River Pascataqua to the year one thousand seven hundred and ninety. Containing also, a geographical description of the state, with sketches of its natural history, productions, improvements, and present state of society and manners, laws, and government / by Jeremy Belknap
- The second edition, with large additions and improvements, published from the author's last manuscript
- Boston : Published by Bradford and Read, 1813
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (3 volumes)
- New Hampshire -- History.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 28, 2014
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|