The intuitionist / Colson Whitehead.
- 1st Anchor Books ed.
- New York : Anchor Books, 2000, c1999.
255 p. ; 21 cm.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
African American women -- Fiction.
Elevators -- Inspection -- Fiction.
African American women
Elevators -- Inspection.
- An elevator inspector becomes the center of controversy when an elevator crashes. The inspector, Lila Mae Watson, is a black woman who inspects by intuition, as opposed to visual observation, and now she must prove her method was not at fault. A study of society's attitude to technology and a debut in fiction.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0385493002 (pbk.) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|