Toleration of differences in religion [electronic resource] : the right to the name of Christian : a sermon preached at St. George's Hall, Langham Place, August 4th, 1872 / by a clergyman of the Church of England.
- Other Title:
- Right to the name of Christian
- [England : s.n., 1872]
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society
1 online resource ( p.).
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. N.T. Romans XV, 1 -- Sermons.
Religious tolerance -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Sermon about a sermon, preached on July 27, 1872, by a minister of the Church of England, entitled "Toleration of differences in religion" with Romans XIV, 1 taken as the text.
"From the Eastern post, August 10th, 1872."
"Pamphlet no. 1300."
"Church no. 4568."
Reproduction of the original from the Pusey House Library St Giles.
- Local notes:
- Scanned copy imperfect: weak or faded print.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|