'A few facts' from early Church history [electronic resource] : as stated by the Marriage Law Reform Association.
- [London : Spottiswoode & Co., printers, 18--]
- Marriage Law Defence Union tracts ; no. 23.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
Marriage Law Defence Union tracts ; no. 23
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society
1 online resource (16 p.).
- Marriage with deceased wife's sister.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed (p. 16): "Historicus."
Title from caption.
Reproduction of the original from the Pusey House Library St Giles.
- Historicus, fl. 1884?
Marriage Law Reform Association.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|