The Islington [electronic resource] : edition of the Londoner : a paper for the people.
- Standardized Title:
- Londoner (London, England : 1894)
- London : Printed and published by H.G. Chancellor, 1895-1896.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society.
Nineteenth Century Collections Online: British Politics and Society
1 online resource (19 v.) : ill
No. 56 (Oct. 4, 1895)-no. 74 (Feb. 7, 1896).
- Islington (London, England) -- Newspapers.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the British Library.
Description based on: no. 56 (Oct. 4, 1895).
- Local notes:
- Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the catalogued title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representatives of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|