Information Computing and Applications [electronic resource] : 4th International Conference, ICICA 2013, Singapore, August 16-18, 2013. Revised Selected Papers, Part II / edited by Yuhang Yang, Maode Ma, Baoxiang Liu.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 392
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 392
1 online resource (XXIV, 628 pages) : 224 illustrations
- Computer networks.
Management information systems.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
Simulation and Modeling. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Multimedia Information Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This two-volume set of CCIS 391 and CCIS 392 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Information Computing and Applications, ICICA 2013, held in Singapore, in August 2013. The 126 revised full papers presented in both volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 665 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on Internet computing and applications; engineering management and applications; Intelligent computing and applications; business intelligence and applications; knowledge management and applications; information management system; computational statistics and applications.
- Internet computing and applications
Engineering management and applications
Intelligent computing and applications
Business intelligence and applications
Knowledge management and applications
Information management system
Computational statistics and applications.
- Yang, Yuhang, editor., Editor,
Ma, Maode, editor., Editor,
Liu, Baoxiang, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-53703-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|