No longer at ease / Chinua Achebe.
- 1st Anchor Books ed.
- New York : Anchor Books, 1994.
194 p. ; 20 cm.
- City and town life -- Nigeria -- Lagos -- Fiction.
Igbo (African people) -- Fiction.
Nigeria -- Fiction.
City and town life.
Igbo (African people)
Nigeria -- Lagos
- After returning to Africa from his education abroad, Obi Okonkwo feels alienated and disgusted at the fact that he has been thrust into the ruling class, of whom most are corrupt.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|