Stuart royal proclamations. Vol. 2, Royal proclamations of King Charles I, 1625-1646 [electronic resource] / edited by James F. Larkin.
- Other Title:
- Royal proclamations of King Charles I, 1625-1646
Oxford Scholarly Editions Online.
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1983.
1 online resource (lviii, 1089 p.)
- Proclamations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Only the English royal proclamations of Charles I appear in this volume; those for Scotland and Ireland are not included. The definition of a royal proclamation is: an ordinance by the King by virtue of his royal prerogative, after Privy Council action, passed by royal warrant under the Great Seal, entered on the Patent Rolls, printed by The King's Printer, and published in certain places by royal writ of proclamation.
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Larkin, James Francis, 1912-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780191762154 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|