The anatomy of melancholy. Vol.1, Text [electronic resource] / edited by Thomas C. Faulkner, Nicholas K. Kiessling, Rhonda L. Blair.
- Other Title:
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online.
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1989.
1 online resource (lxxi, 675 p.) : ill
- Melancholy -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first volume of an edition which collates the six authoritative 17th century editions, this book takes as its copy-text the edition of 1623. It contains "Democritus Junior to the Reader" and the definition, causes and symptoms of melancholy.
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
- Faulkner, Thomas C.
Kiessling, Nicolas K.
Blair, Rhonda L.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780191732744 (ebook) :
0191732745 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|