The history of the rebellion and civil wars in England begun in the year 1641. Volume 1, Books I-IV [electronic resource] / by Edward, Earl of Clarendon ; re-edited from a fresh collation of the original ms. in the Bodleian Library, with marginal dates and occasional notes, by W. Dunn Macray.
- Other Title:
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online.
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1992.
1 online resource (lvi, 599 p.)
- Great Britain -- History -- Puritan Revolution, 1642-1660.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of a classic work on the English Civil War, based on the 1888 edition. It chronicles the intrigues and upheavals, the alliances and confrontations, the triumphs and the tragedies of the 1640s and 1650s, and brings to life the personalities who shaped the era.
- Facsim. of 1888 ed.
Description based on print version record.
- Macray, William Dunn, 1826-1916.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780191759451 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|