The tragedy of Antony and Cleopatra [electronic resource] / edited by Michael Neill.
- Other Title:
- Oxford Scholarly Editions Online.
- Oxford : Clarendon, 1994.
- Oxford Shakespeare.
The Oxford Shakespeare
1 online resource (xi, 388 p.) : ill., map, ports
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, -30 B.C. -- Drama.
Antonius, Marcus, 83 B.C.?-30 B.C. -- Drama.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Antony and Cleopatra.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Written near the end of Shakespeare's creative period, this play is perhaps the most ambitious of all Shakespeare's designs in its geographical and historical sweep. A critical section examines how the technique of the play may have contributed to the disappointment of various performances.
- Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
- Neill, Michael, 1942-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9780191732294 (ebook) :
019173229X (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|