What excellent community colleges do : preparing all students for success / Joshua S. Wyner ; [foreword by Anthony P. Carnevale].
- Other Title:
- Preparing all students for success
- Cambridge, MA : Harvard Education Press, 
xvi, 184 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Community colleges -- United States.
- Introduction. Community colleges: a call to progress
Completion and transfer: creating clarity in a culture of choice
Equity and development education: confronting the tension between access and success
Learning outcomes: engaging faculty in change they understand
Labor markets: tying learning and credentials to jobs and community
The community college president: driving to excellence in a fast-changing environment
Conclusion. The path ahead: urgency and uncertainty
Appendix A. Seven colleges featured in this book
Appendix B. Aspen Prize data.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 159-173) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|