Robots are people too : how Siri, Google Car, and artificial intelligence will force us to change our laws / John Frank Weaver.
- Santa Barbara, California : Praeger, An imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 
ix, 234 pages ; 25 cm
- Artificial intelligence -- Law and legislation.
Robot industry -- Law and legislation.
Technological innovations -- Law and legislation -- Social aspects.
Artificial intelligence -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Artificial intelligence -- Social aspects.
- "The only book of its kind to look at how our legal system needs to change to accommodate a world in which machines, in addition to people, make decisions"-- Provided by publisher.
- It's not what Isaac Asimov promised, but artificial intelligence if here
How to sue a robot: liability and AI
The Uniform Artificial intelligence Act and the regulation of AI
In Robots Parentis: when robots have custody of a child (or an adult)
RIMBY (Robots in My Backyard)
AI and the fourth amendment
The forthcoming United Nations conventions on artificial intelligence
What does a robot own?
Can AI be good for us?
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9781440829451 (hardback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|