The "New Church" Times.
- Other Title:
- New Church Times
- [Nieuwkerke, Belgium : Sherwood Foresters], 1916-1916
1 v. ; 28 cm
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 17, 1916)-v. 1, no. 4 (May 29, 1916)
- Wipers Times, or, Salient News.
- Continued By:
- Kemmel times.
- Great Britain. Army. Sherwood Foresters (Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Regiment) -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Belgium -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Western Front -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Humor -- Periodicals.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Sources.
Soldiers' writings, English -- Periodicals.
- "With which is incorporated The Wipers Times" --Cover.
"Printed and published by Sherwood, Forester & Co., Ltd." --Back cover.
Issued by: The Sherwood Foresters.
Continues: The Wipers Times.
Continued by: The Kemmel Times.
Description based on No. 1, vol. 1 17th April 1916; title from cover.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Mrs. R. Norris Williams, 2nd, in honor of her husband, Richard Norris Williams, 2nd.
- Penn Provenance:
- Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd (former owner)
Williams, Richard Norris, 2nd, Mrs. (donor)
- Great Britain. Army. Sherwood Foresters (Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire Regiment). Issuing body.
R. Norris Williams World War I Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|