The 9th Inf. "Cootie" [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Dierdorf (Germany) : 9th Infantry : Distributed by Knights of Columbus
- First World War (Marlborough, England)
v. : ill.
Began in 1919.
- United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 9th -- Newspapers.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Newspapers.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Germany -- Newspapers.
Dierdorf (Germany) -- Newspapers.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (June 28, 1919)
Title from masthead.
"The official newspaper by, for and of the 9th U.S. Infantry. Second Division."
Editor in chief, William O. Cooley.
Electronic reproduction Vol. 1, no. 14 only. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012 (The first World War : personal experiences)
- Cooley, William O.
United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 9th.
National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|