The red tent / Anita Diamant.
- New York : Picador USA, ©1997.
321 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Dinah (Biblical figure) -- Fiction.
Women in the Bible -- Fiction.
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- The story of Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is told from her point of view, beginning with the story of her mothers, Leah, Rachel, Zilpah, and Bilhah. These wives of Jacob give her the gifts that are to sustain her through a damaged youth, a calling to midwifery, and a new home in a foreign land.
- Originally published: New York : A Wyatt Book for St. Martin's Press, 1997.
Reading group guide available online.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Ruth Smith.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Gelman, Judy. The book club cook book 357
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|