Roscoe / William Kennedy.
- New York : Penguin Books, 2002.
291 p. ; 20 cm.
- Albany (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Politicians -- Fiction.
New York (State) -- Albany.
- The first novel from Kennedy in five years and universally acclaimed as his most powerful work since the Pulitzer Prize-winning "Ironweed, Roscoe" shows Kennedy at his very best. "Thick with crime, passion, and backroom banter" ("The New Yorker"), "Roscoe" is an odyssey of great scope and linguistic verve.
- Originally published by Viking Penguin in 2002.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0142001732 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|