Accordion crimes / E. Annie Proulx.
- 1st Scribner trade pbk. ed.
- New York : Scribner, c2003, c1996.
431 p. ; 21 cm.
- Accordionists -- United States -- Fiction.
Accordion -- History -- Fiction.
- A tale of immigrants centered on an accordion brought to America in the 1880s. After its Italian owner is murdered, the instrument passes into the hands of other ethnic groups--German, French-Canadian, Mexican, Polish, Norwegian--and the novel describes their ceremonies, dreams and hates. By the author of The Shipping News.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0684831546 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|