Keeping the immigrant bargain [electronic resource] : the costs and rewards of success in America / Vivian Louie.
- Other records:
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 2012.
1 online resource (xii, 248 pages)
- Immigrants -- United States -- History.
Assimilation (Sociology) -- United States -- History.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
In two worlds : the immigrant American dream
Being an immigrant : alone in America
Children on their own in school
Beyond the family : constellations of support
How the bargain was won : higher education & mobility
Assimilation processes : who we are
Conclusion : institutions and individual agency.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 211-242) and index.
Description based on print version record.
- 9781610447799 (electronic bk.)
1610447794 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|