The biological action of physical medicine [electronic resource] : controlling the human body's information system / by Jan Zbigniew Szopinski.
- Kidlington : Academic Press, 2014.
1 online resource (245 p.)
- Medicine, Physical.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Biological Action of Physical Medicine: Controlling the Human Body's Information System challenges the contemporary way of thinking of diagnostics and therapy "from the outside." Drawing on 30 years of independent comprehensive research, this reference provides a universal and scientifically acceptable physiological theory, explaining the mode of action of methods of physical medicine as well as the underlying physiological mechanisms. Scientific research described in this book explains the universal neurophysiological foundation of all the respective methods, including.
- Chapter 1
Investigations of the Physiological and Morphological Foundations of Reflexive Physical Medicine
Neurophysiological Foundations of Reflexive Physical Medicine
Organ Electrodermal Diagnostics
Reflexive Physical Therapies
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Other format:
- Print version: Szopinski, Jan Zbigniew The Biological Action of Physical Medicine : Controlling the Human Body's Information System
- 9780128004845 (electronic bk.)
0128004843 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|