Measuring and removing dissolved metals from stormwater in highly urbanized areas / Michael Barrett ... [et al.].
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2014.
- Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program); 767.
Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
1 v. (various pagings) : ill. charts ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Urban runoff -- Management.
Water -- Purification.
- Measuring and Removing Dissolved Metals from Stormwater in Highly Urbanized Areas / Michael Barrett, Lynn Katz, Scott Taylor, John Sansalone, Marty Stevenson.
"This NCHRP report presents prototype best management practices (BMPs) for the removal of dissolved metals in stormwater runoff. Three conceptual configurations are presented in detail: two vault system configurations for urban and rural settings, and an inlet scupper with media for bridge deck drainage systems." -- Foreword.
Characterization of highway runoff
Environmental chemistry of metals in surface waters
Treatment of metals in highway runoff
Laboratory testing and modeling methods
Conceptual BMP designs
Recommendations for future work
Summary and conclusions.
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
Title of accompanying CD-ROM: BMP sizing and life cycle cost tool : supplement to NCHRP Report 767. NCHRP Project 25-32. CRP-CD-147
Includes bibliographical references (p. 97-105; A-40-A-42).
- Barrett, Michael E.
Sansalone, John Joseph.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.
United States. Federal Highway Administration.
- BMP sizing and life cycle cost tool.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|