Ch'oehu ŭi chŭngin [videorecording] / [chejak, Segyŏng Yŏnghwa (Chu)] ; chejak, Kim Hwa-sik ; kamdok, Yi Tu-yong ; wŏnjak, Kim Sŏng-jong ; kaksaek, Yun Sam-yuk. = 最後 의 證人 [videorecording] / [제작, 세경 영화 (주)] ; 제작, 김 화식 ; 감독, 이 두용 ; 원작, 김 성종 ; 각색, 윤 삼육.
- Other Title:
- Title in English on disc label: Last witness [videorecording]
최후 의 증인
- Anamorphic widescreen.
- [Seoul] : Han'guk Yŏngsang Charyowŏn : Taewon entertainment, 2008.
[Seoul] : 한국 영상 자료원 : Taewon Entertainment, 2008.
1 videodisc (154 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. : ill. ; 19 cm.).
- Kim, Sŏng-jong, 1941- -- Film adaptations.
Murder -- Korea (South) -- Drama.
- Detective and mystery films.
Motion pictures, Korean.
- In Korean with optional English, Japanese and Korean subtitles; booklet in Korean with following English translation.
- System Details:
- DVD; Korean dolby digital 2.0.; NTSC, region for all; aspect ratio 2.35:1.
- "In accordance with the chief of the police station, Kim, Detective Oh Byeong-ho at Moonchang Police Station becomes charge of Yang Dal-su's murder case, who is an owner of brewery. While investigating persons related to Yang's past, detective Oh discovers Hwang Ba-su. Oh gets to closer to Kang Man-ho, an ex-commander of a guerrilla unit, and Sohn Ji-hye, a bar girl who used to be a concubine of Yang in order to become closer to the truth. Detective Oh discovers a shocking secret while investigating. The victim of the murder case, Han Dong-ju is still alive, though Hwang Ba-wu used to be serving his sentence of the murder. At the end, it is revealed that Yang Dal-su's murder case is the same as that of Attorney Kim Joong-yub. The suspects are narrowed down to Hwang Ba-wu and Tae-young, a son of Sohn Ji-hye. After finishing his sentence, Hwang Ba-wu commits suicide to protect Tae-young who is in mental hospital and Sohn Ji-hye follows his death. Detective Oh finds out all the truth, and then kills himself for burden of this tragedy for twenty years."--Container.
- Ha Myŏng-jung, Chŏng Yun-hŭi, Ch'oe Pur-am, Hyŏn Kil-su, Han Hye-suk, Yi Tae-gŭn.
하 명중, 정 윤희, 최 불암, 현 길수, 한 혜숙, 이 대근.
- Chejak, Kim Hwa-sik ; kihoek, Yun Sang-hŭi, Kim Myŏng-sik ; ch'waryŏng, Chŏung Il-sŏng ; chomyŏng, Ch'a Chŏng-nam ; p'yŏnjip, Yi Kyŏng-ja ; ŭmak, Kim Hŭi-gap ; misul, Kim Yu-jun.
제작, 김 화식 ; 기획, 윤 상희, 김 명식 ; 촬영, 정 일성 ; 조명, 차 정남 ; 편집, 이 경자 ; 음악, 김 희갑 ; 미술, 김 유준.
- Based on Ch'oehu ŭi chŭngin / [by] by Kim Sŏng-jong.
Videodisc release of the motion picture originally produced in 1980.
Special features include commentaries with directores, critics, reporters, and still gallery.
Aspect ratio 2.35:1.
- Yi, Tu-yong, 1941- , Director
Kim, Hwa-sik. , Producer
Yun, Sam-yuk, 1937- , Adapter, Screenwriter
Ha, Myŏng-jung, 1947- , Actor
Chŏng, Yun-hŭi, 1954- , Actor
Ch'oe, Pur-am, 1940- , Actor
Hyŏn, Kil-su. , Actor
Han, Hye-suk, 1951- , Actor
Yi, Tae-gŭn, 1941- , Actor
Kim, Sŏng-jong, 1941- , Author
Segyŏng Yŏnghwa (Chu) , Producer
Han'guk Yŏngsang Charyowŏn (Seoul, Korea) , Collector, Curator
T'aewŏn Ent'ŏt'einmŏnt'ŭ. , Distributor
이 두용, 1941-
Yun, Sam-yuk, 1937-
하 명중, 1947-
정 윤희, 1954-
Ch'oe, Pur-am, 1940-
한 혜숙, 1951-
이 대근, 1941-
김 성종, 1941-
세경 영화 (주)
Han'guk Yŏngsang Charyowŏn (Seoul, Korea)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|