How to form a nonprofit corporation / Anthony Mancuso.
- Other Title:
- Nonprofit corporation
- 11th ed.
- Berkeley, Calif. : Nolo, c2013.
330 p. : forms ; 28 cm.
- Nonprofit organizations -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Popular works.
Incorporation -- United States -- Popular works.
Nonprofit organizations -- Law and legislation.
- Popular works.
- Provides background information and step-by-step instructions that nonprofits need to apply for federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and qualify as a public charity with the IRS. The 11th edition covers recent federal and state rules, including information about new online services and options related to forming a non profit corporation.
- Your legal companion for forming a nonprofit corporation
How nonprofit corporations work. Is nonprofit incorporation right for you? ; Legal rights and duties of incorporators, directors, officers, employees, and members ; Requirements for Section 501(c)(3) tax exemption ; Public charities and private foundations ; Other tax benefits and reporting requirements
Incorporating your nonprofit. Choose a name and file your articles of incorporation ; Prepare your bylaws ; Apply for your Federal 501(c)(3) tax exemption ; Final steps in organizing your nonprofit corporation ; After your corporation is organized ; Lawyers and accountants.
- "With downloadable forms"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- 9781413318968 (pbk.) :
9781413318975 (epub ebook)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|