MacArthur [videorecording] / a production of WGBH Boston for the American experience ; written, produced and directed by Austin Hoyt.
- [Arlington, VA] : PBS Home Video ; Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 1999.
2 videocassettes (ca. 240 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 1/2 in.
- MacArthur, Douglas, 1880-1964.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area.
Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Campaigns.
United States -- History, Military -- 20th century.
- Documentary television programs.
Nonfiction television programs
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Closed captioned.
- System Details:
- VHS; stereo.
- No soldier has ever captured the American imagination like Douglas MacArthur. He led Americans into battle for a half-century, through glorious victories and soul-numbing defeats. Courageous and supremely egotistical, he battled anyone who dared question his military judgment, even the President of the United States.
- pt. 1. Destiny
pt. 2. Politics of war.
- Narrator, David Ogden Stiers.
- Camera, Terry Hopkins ; editors, Bernice Schneider and Sarah Holt ; music, Michael Bacon.
- Originally broadcast on May 17, 1999 in the PBS series American experience.
- Hoyt, Austin. , Director, Producer, Screenwriter
Stiers, David Ogden. , Narrator
Bacon, Michael. , Composer
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.) , Producer
PBS Home Video. , Producer
Warner Home Video , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- B3877 PBS Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|