Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte / by Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne ; to which are added an account of the important events of the Hundred Days, of Napoleon's surrender to the English, and of his residence and death at St. Helena, with anecdotes and illustrative extracts from all the most authentic sources ; edited by R.W. Phipps.
- Other records:
- New and rev. ed.
- New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1891.
4 volumes : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Napoleon I, Emperor of the French, 1769-1821.
France -- History -- 1789-1815.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy imperfect: v.2 wanting.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.1 has loose front board.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. note "W.H. Wood."
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Wood, W. H. (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Thacher, II, p. 12 (French Revolution)
- Phipps, Ramsay Weston, 1838-1923.
John Boyd Thacher Collection (Library of Congress)
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
John Penman Wood Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|