Dumb ideas won't create smart kids : straight talk about bad school reform, good teaching, and better learning / Eric M. Haas, Gustavo E. Fischman, and Joe Brewer ; foreword by George Lakoff.
- New York, NY : Teachers College Press, 
ix, 118 pages ; 23 cm
- School improvement programs.
- The metaphors and prototypes of the predominant fast-thinking educationalese
Can educationalese trump contrary evidence and attempts at contrary logic?
Fast and slow rationality and learning
The growth metaphors and the transaction classroom: More accurate and less prevalent
Putting smarter fast and slow thinking into practice
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Fischman, Gustavo, author.
- 9780807755532 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0807755532 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|