Webster's New world college dictionary / [editors of Webster's New World College Dictionaries].
- Other Title:
- New world college dictionary
- Fifth edition.
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt,  , ©2014
xxiv, 1703 pages : illustrations, maps, charts ; 25 cm
- English language -- Dictionaries.
- Webster's new world college dictionary, fifth edition, presents a clear and accessible defining style, abundant synonym notes, full-page tables and charts, hundreds of drawings that complement the definitions and authoritative guidance on usage and style points plus it has added more than 4,700 entries and senses have been added, including terms from the areas of arts and sports, science and medicine, computers and the Internet, food, business, politics, and law. Tens of thousands of revisions have been made to existing senses, to bring them up-to-date and to reflect current usage.
- 9780544166066 (hardcover)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|