Taiyō = The sun [electronic resource]. = 太陽 = The sun
- Other Title:
- Taiyo Full set
Taiyo magazine package
Sun trade journal 1902-1909
Monthly review of politics, economics, science, literature and art
Journal of politics, commerce, science and literature 1910-1912
- Tōkyō : NetAdvance Inc. 2008-
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began with dai ikkan dai ichigō (Meiji nijūhachi-nen ichigatsu itsuka [Jan. 5, 1895]); ceased with dai sanjūyon-kan dai ni-gō (Shōwa san-nen nigatsu tsuitachi [Jan. 1, 1928]).
Began with 第壹卷第壹號 (明治廿八年一月五日 [Jan. 5, 1895]); ceased with 第三十四卷第二號 (昭和三年二月一日 [Jan. 1, 1928]).
- Japan -- Periodicals -- Databases.
- In Japanese, with some English articles; some tables of contents also in English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Taiyō was a comprehensive journal published by Hakubunkan from Meiji 28 (1895) to Shōwa 3 (1928). The collection includes a total of 531 issues (175,000 pages), with contributions from approximately 6,500 authors. Fields covered are government, economics, society, general natural science, literature, and manners and customs. It also includes special issues (tokubetsugō) of Taiyō, except some maps and tables in supplements.
- Title from home page (viewed May 5, 2014).
- Contained In:
- Web-ban Nihon Kindai Bungakkan.
- Other format:
- Also issued as: Taiyō (Tokyo, Japan : 1895)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|