The house and farm accounts of the Shuttleworths of Gawthorpe hall, in the county of Lancaster, at Smithils and Gawthorpe, from September 1582 to October 1621. Ed. by John Harland ...
- Other Title:
- Title on spine : Chetham society publications.
- [Manchester] Printed for the Chetham society, -58.
- Remains, historical and literary, connected with the palatine counties of Lancaster and Chester ; v. 35.
Remains, historical & literary, connected with the palatine counties of Lancaster and Chester, pub. by the Chetham Society ; vol. XXXV, XLI, XLIII, XLVI
4 v. fronts. (v. 1-2; v. 2, port.) 23 cm.
- Prices -- England -- History.
England -- Social life and customs.
- Paged continuously.
Each volume has special t.-p.; v. 4 has also general t.-p.
Appendix. I. The Shuttleworths and their residences. II. Prices, wages, &c.: v.2, p. -393.
Notes: v 2, p.-v.4, p. 1135.
Fifteenth report of the Council of the Chetham society, 1857/58, and list of members, 1874/75, appended to v.4.
Photocopy. v.1 Grantville, PA : Wert Bookbinding, Inc., 2014. 23 cm.
- Harland, John, 1806-1868, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|