Move on : adventures in the real world / Linda Ellerbee.
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c1991.
269 p. ; 24 cm.
- Ellerbee, Linda.
Journalists -- United States -- Biography.
Television broadcasting of news -- United States.
Television broadcasting of news.
- The renowned journalist discusses professional perils and changes in her family, society, her generation, and herself, along with such issues as parenting, communes, Maxwell House, alcohol, and feminism.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Ellerbee, Linda. Move on.
- 0399136231 (alk. paper)
9780399136238 (alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|