Talbot Harland : in one volume / William Harrison Ainsworth. With portrait of Charles II., after the painting of Sir Peter Lely, and three etchings by Eugène-André Champollion, after paintings by Hugh W. Ditzler.
- Other Title:
- Historical romances of William Harrison Ainsworth
- [Library Edition.]
- Philadelphia : Printed for subscribers only by George Barrie & Sons, [1899?]
- Historical romances of William Harrison Ainsworth ; vol. XVI
, 293,  pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Fiction.
- Book I. The Court at Tunbridge Wells
Book II. The Court at Whitehall
Book III. The Crown Jewels
Book IV. The Mulberry Garden
Book V. The Court at Windsor Castle.
- Title page printed in red and black.
Edition statement from paper label pasted on spine.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has illustrations wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|