Blood, bread, and poetry : selected prose, 1979-1985 / Adrienne Rich.
- New York : Norton, 1994, c1986.
xiv, 238 p. ; 21 cm.
- American poetry -- 20th century.
Feminism -- Poetry.
- A collection of prose pieces by Adrienne Rich that examines the connections between history of the imagination.
- What does a woman need to know? (1979)
Problem of Lorraine Hansberry (1979)
Compulsory heterosexuality and lesbian existence (1980)
Disobedience and women's study (1981)
Toward a more feminist criticism (1981)
Split at the root : an essay on Jewish identity (1982)
Eye of the outsider : Elizabeth Bishop's complete poems, 1927-1979 (1983)
Resisting amnesia : history and personal life (1983)
"Going there" and being here (1983)
North American tunnel vision 1983)
Blood, bread, and poetry : the location of the poet (1984)
Soul of a women's college (1984)
Invisibility in academe (1984)
If not with others, how? (1985)
Notes toward a politics of location (1984).
- "Reissued as a Norton paperback 1994."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|