How to write for money / by H.W. Gabriel.
- Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, c1965.
224 pages ; 24 cm
- Authorship -- Vocational guidance.
Creative writing -- Vocational guidance.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey Englewood Cliffs.
- How to approach a career of writing for money
How to get started in money writing
How to pick a field where your initial success will be easier
How to put all the odds in your favor
How to make your words bring top money
How to ghost and make it pay big
How to cash in on your imagination
How to turn personalities or events into cash
How to milk profits from your experience
How to spread and diversify your efforts and income
How to market your material at the highest dollar
How to get money making assignments
How to work with agents, editors and publishers profitably
How to determine whether a project is worth your time
How to submit proposals and projects most profitably
How to evaluate your contract dollar potentials
How to turn your deadwood into income
How to establish yourself solidly and permanently in the money-writer profession.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries in 2009 by Samuel Z. Klausner.
- Penn Provenance:
- Klausner, Samuel Z. (donor) (Klausner Collection copy)
Klausner, Bertha (former owner)
Bertha Klausner International Literary Agency, Inc. (Stamp)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bertha Klausner International Literary Agency Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|