Webster's New international dictionary of the English language based on the International dictionary of 1890 and 1900, now completely revised in all departments, including also a dictionary of geography and biography, being the latest authentic quarto edition of the Merriam series. W.T. Harris ... editor in chief, F. Sturges Allen, general editor ...
- Springfield, Mass., G. & C. Merriam Co., 1926.
2 v. front. (port.), ill. (incl. diagrs.), plates (some col'd) fol.
- Local subjects:
- English language -- Dictionaries. (search)
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has bookplate "William A. Gillard" on front pastedowns.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.1 plate I-II wanting, plate III-IV torn and mended with tape.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.1 has detached text block.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.2 has loose endsheets and torn initial pages.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy v.2 has detached text block.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gillard, William A. (bookplate) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Harris, William Torrey, 1835-1909, ed.
Allen, F. Sturges (Frederic Sturges), 1861-1920, jt. ed.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|