Hodge theory / edited by Eduardo Cattani, Fouad El Zein, Phillip A. Griffiths, Lê Dũng Tráng.
- Princeton, New Jersey : Princeton University Press,  , ©2014
- Conference Name:
- Summer School on Hodge Theory and Related Topics (2010 : International Centre for Theoretical Physics)
- Mathematical notes (Princeton University Press) ; 49.
Mathematical notes ; 49
xvii, 589 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Manifolds (Mathematics) -- Congresses.
Hodge theory -- Congresses.
Geometry, Algebraic -- Congresses.
Algebraic varieties -- Congresses.
Algebraic cycles -- Congresses.
Algebraic topology -- Congresses.
- Kähler manifolds / by E. Cattani
The algebraic de Rham theorem / by F. El Zein and L. Tu
Mixed Hodge structures / by F. El Zein and Lê D.T.
Period domains / by J. Carlson
Hodge theory of maps, part I / by L. Migliorini
Hodge theory of maps, part II / by M.A. de Cataldo
Variations of Hodge structure / by E. Cattani
Variations of mixed Hodge structure / by P. Brosnan and F. El Zein
Algebraic cycles and Chow groups / by J. Murre
Spreads and algebraic cycles / by M.L. Green
Absolute Hodge classes / by F. Charles and C. Schnell
Shimura varieties / by M. Kerr.650.
- "Between 14 June and 2 July 2010, the Summer School on Hodge Theory and Related Topics and a related conference were hosted by the ICTP in Trieste, Italy" --Preface (page xv).
"Based on lectures delivered at the 2010 Summer School on Hodge Theory at the ITCP in Trieste, Italy-- P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Cattani, E. (Eduardo), 1946- editor.
El Zein, Fouad, editor.
Griffiths, Phillip, 1938- editor.
Lê, Dũng Tráng, editor.
- 9780691161341 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
0691161348 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|