Montag kommen die Fenster [videorecording] / ein Film von Ulrich Köhler.
- Stuttgart : Filmgalerie 451, 2007.
1 videodisc (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Self (Philosophy) -- Drama.
Self-evaluation -- Drama.
Middle class -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In German with optional English and French subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD ; PAL, all region ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Physician Nina and her husband Frieder are fixing up their house hoping to rekindle their declining relationship. Frustrated and lost inside, Nina drives off to visit her brother Christoph in an isolated cabin when she was supposed to be picking up her daughter Charlotte from school. From there, she ends up in a hotel in the woods where she stays, aimless and still trying to find herself. After a brief encounter with an old tennis pro giving demonstrations to the hotel patrons, her family finally finds her. She refuses to come home with them. Meanwhile, Frieder is pushed to his limits with the house and his wife and ends up having his own interlude with Charlotte's nursery school teacher while trying to finish the house. The windows are problematic and Frieder rejects the new ones they've ordered. When Nina finally returns, it is to a windowless house.
- Amber Bongard, Isabelle Menke, Hans-Jochen Wagner, Tristan Wyn Pütter, Ilie Nastase.
- Writer and director, Ulrich Köhler; producer, Katrin Schlösser, Frank Löprich; cinematographer, Patrick Orth ; editor, Kathrine van B. Granlund; music supervisor, Martin Hossbach.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2005.
- Köhler, Ulrich, 1969- , Director, Screenwriter
Loprich, Frank. , Producer
Schlösser, Katrin. , Producer
Menke, Isabelle. , Actor
Năstase, Ilie, 1946- , Actor
Wagner, Hans-Jochen, 1968- , Actor
Orth, Patrick. , Cinematographer
Hossbach, Martin. , Musical director
Filmgalerie 451. , Producer
- Publisher Number:
45361 Filmgalerie 451
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|