A long the riverrun : selected essays / Richard Ellmann.
- Other records:
- 1st American ed.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf : [ Distributed by Random House], 1989, ©1988.
vi, , 277,  pages ; 24 cm
- English literature -- History and criticism.
American literature -- History and criticism.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- The uses of decadence : Wilde, Yeats, Joyce
Yeats without analogue
Ez and Old Billyum
'He do the police in different voices'
Gazebos and gashouses
Love in the Catskills
Henry James among the aesthetes
Two faces of Edward
Lawrence and his demon
Wallace Steven's ice-cream
The ductile universe of Henry Michaux
The Hemingway circle
How Wallace Stevens saw himself
Getting to know you
The life of Sim Botchit
At the Yeatses'
Freud and literary biography.
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is "An Uncorrected Proof" with "Tentative Publicate Date: 26 March 1989 and Tentative Price: $21.95".
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has postcard addressed to Philip Lyman from Colleen Clausing laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Ellmann, Richard, 1918-1987. Long the riverrun.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|