Interview trios : [videorecording] David Trinidad; Susan Scutti ; Tom Savage / poetry video by Mitch Corber.
- [New York, NY] : Thin Air Videos, [200?]
- Interview Trios v. 6
1 videodisc (ca. 82 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
American poetry -- 20th century.
Authors -- 20th century.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- System Details:
- "Listen to how the surface is full of clues, how to get below them to discover the nature of desire and its twin, imagination, how to see these twins free to follow an associational logic to its unexpected destination."--container.
- Interviewees, David Trinidad, Susan Scutti, Tom Savage.
- "Recently Thin Air Video interviewed a wide group of New York poets, investigating their lives and their individual writing methods. We grouped these interviews into "trios," matching up these poets by genre, style and point of view. In each of these triple plays, we learn of three poets' modus operandi, glean inside information on methods of inspiration, their processes, influences, likes and dislikes, talents and gifts. These three-packs are wonderfully instructive for creative writing workshops, to inspire emerging poets, broaden their outlook and challenge them to critique their own work in depth and honesty, and to move beyond clichés. At the same time the talk is deep enough for experienced writers and researchers to gain insight from the horse's mouth."--container.
"a Thin Air DVD series by Mitch Corber"--container.
- Corber, Mitch. , Director, Producer, Cinematographer
Trinidad, David, 1953- , Interviewee
Scutti, Susan. , Interviewee
Savage, Tom. , Interviewee
Thin Air Video (Firm) , Distributor, Producer
- Publisher Number:
- 606 Thin Air Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|