Proteomic profiling and analytical chemistry [electronic resource] : the crossroads / edited by Pawel Ciborowski, Jerzy Silberring.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier, 2013.
1 online resource (xii, 245 pages) : illustrations
- Medical subjects:
- Proteomics -- methods.
- Local subjects:
- Biochemistry -- Laboratory manuals.
Proteomics -- Laboratory manuals.
Proteomics -- Methods -- Laboratory manuals.
- Electronic books.
- This book is designed to help scientists without a strong background in analytical chemistry to understand basic analytical principles so they can apply them to proteomics profiling. It will also help researchers with an analytical chemistry background to break into the proteomics field. The title focuses on practical applications for proteomic research so readers are guided to design better experiments and to more easily interpret the resulting data. Bridges the gap between overly specialized courses and books in mass spectrometry, proteomics and analytical chemistry. Covers the analytical consequences of protein and peptide modifications that may have a profound effect on how and what researchers actually measure; other books do not discuss such issuesIncludes real life examples illustrating the importance of problems in quantitation and validation of biomarkers from the perspective of analytical chemistry with additional references to other sources. Helps in designing and executing proteomic experiments with sound analytics.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Print version record.
- Ciborowski, Paweł, editor.
Silberring, Jerzy, 1949- editor.
ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Other format:
- Print version: Ciborowski, Paweł. Proteomic profiling and analytical chemistry.
- 9780444593788 (electronic bk.)
0444593780 (electronic bk.)
9780444593917 (electronic bk.)
0444593918 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|