Milton on himself : Milton's utterances upon himself and his works / edited with an introduction and notes by John S. Diekhoff ; with a new preface for this edition by the editor.
- New York : Humanities Press, 1965.
xxxvi, 307 p. ; 23 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 279-280) and index.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
Penn Libraries Milton Collection copy has a few ms. underlines and marginal marks in text.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Diekhoff, John S. (John Siemon), 1905-1976.
Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|