Standardisation in cell and tissue engineering : methods and protocols / edited by Vehid Salih.
- Oxford, UK : Woodhead Publishing, 2013.
- Woodhead Publishing series in biomaterials; no. 58.
Woodhead Publishing series in biomaterials
1 online resource (xxvi, 250 pages : illustrations)
- Tissue engineering.
- Medical subjects:
- Tissue Engineering.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This work introduces concepts and current practice in the field of cell and tissue engineering to a wide audience and aims to provide awareness of the importance of standardization in this area while suggesting directions for further investigation.
- Part I. Methods for cell and tissue engineering
Part II. Standards and protocols in cell and tissue engineering.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Salih, Vehid, editor of compilation.
ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Other format:
- Electronic reproduction of (manifestation): Standardisation in cell and tissue engineering.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|