Sources of Japanese tradition / compiled by Ryūsaku Tsunoda, Wm. Theodore de Bary, Donald Keene.
- Text ed.
- New York : Columbia University Press, 1964, ©1958.
- Introduction to Oriental civilizations.
UNESCO collection of representative works. Japanese series
Introduction to Oriental civilizations
UNESCO collection of representative works: Japanese series
2 v. : map ; 22 cm.
- Japan -- Civilization.
Japan -- History -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Includes indexes.
- Local notes:
- Mausner Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by the estate of Milton A. Mausner.
Mausner Collection copy: v. 1 has some ms. underlines in blue ink or pencil in text; v. 2 has some ms. underlines in blue ink or pencil and a few ms. notes in blue ink in text.
Mausner Collection copy: v. 1 has ms. inscription ("O'NEILL") on head edge and ms. inscription ("A-211") on fore-edge; v. 2 has ms. inscription ("O'NEILL G234") on head edge.
Mausner Collection copy: v. 2 has tear in head margin of front cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mausner, Milton A., Estate of (donor) (Mausner Collection copy)
Mausner, Milton A., 1918-2012 (former owner) (Mausner Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Milton Mausner Collection of Lafcadio Hearn (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|